VELOCITY Armored Jacket/ VEGAN
Paying homage to a badass staple is now VEGAN!!!
with the latest protective technology to date!
Our Limited Edition VELOCITY jacket is no different but this time you can wear it in all temperatures because it is made with
Ultra High Abrasion Resistant jet black coated twill ! LIGHTER THAN LEATHER
This beauty will only get better with age and ready to go on all your adventures. Go ahead and stud it up, add patches, make it your own !!!!
Made with the softest featherweight 33% UHMWPE - ULTRA HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT POLYETHYLENE stretch twill which so happens to be the strongest abrasion resistance out there, 4 second slide time - without an additional lining to bog you down in the heat with a water resistant coating for a leather vibe.
It's an amazing VEGAN choice !!!
High tear and tensile strength certification: CE 13595-2 high protection against IMPACT ABRASION and EN 170092-2 IMPACT & ABRASION resistance Darmstadt
One single breathable layer with wicking technology, maximum mobility and comes equipped with barely there SAS-TEC Level 2 soft ARMOR for ELBOW, SHOULDER and BACK.
Can get you through hot humid weather !!! Cooler weather simply add your go to warming layers. This way you are set for day to night and all temperature changes on your ride !!! and it is WATER REPELLENT !!!!! YES you read that correctly !
Comes in ECLIPSE: Jet Black
* Water Repellent
* Front YKK zipper to secure closure and easy on and off
* Logo snaps in antique silver
* Drop back for riding position
* No openings at cuffs/wrists. Tightens with zippers
* Side back waist snaps to cinch in or let loose for fit and layers
* shoulder snap epaulets to hold backpack etc. in place
* 2 front snap loops to attach keys, hat, gloves...
* Locker loop outside back neck for easy hanging
* Perforated stretch armor pockets for back, shoulders and elbows
* Comes equipped with SAS-TEC removable armor BACK SHOULDER ELBOW
* 3 outside zip pockets
* 4 inside large stash pockets , 1 with zipper
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions